Do you have crooked teeth that cause you to hide your smile? If so, you need Crest Hill Family Dental!
Your Child Deserves the Best Smile Possible
We pay extra attention to the development of your child’s teeth, jaws, and breathing passages. If indicated, we recommend treatment that can minimize breathing difficulties, earaches, narrow dental arches, and crowded teeth. Crest Hill Family Dental provides early diagnosis and 3 phase orthodontic treatments that have many benefits.
You Have a Beautiful Smile! Don’t Hide It!
Braces apply slight pressure that over time moves teeth to the optimal position for the appearance and function of your teeth. While children are often treated with orthodontics because of their continuing growth and development, adult orthodontics is an extremely beneficial process for many of the same reasons.
Up to 20% of adult Americans receive orthodontic care from their dentist. It is never too late to perfect your smile or ease jaw muscle and joint discomfort.
Braces Your Way
Did you know that you don’t have to wear embarrassing, clunky headgear anymore? Orthodontic technology has come a long way since then. Now you have many choices when it comes to braces:
- Traditional braces
– Traditional braces, also known as metal braces, are a viable option for all orthodontic patients. They come in various colors to blend in better, and they are more cost-effective than other braces.
- Ceramic braces
– Ceramic braces are meant to blend
in naturally with your teeth. Perfect your smile without giving away your secret.
Invisible Aligners: A Clearly Stunning Alternative!
Invisible Aligner Treatment is the best solution for cases involving minor to intermediate anterior crowding or spacing and for orthodontic relapse cases.
What is invisible Aligner Treatment?
- Developed for minor to intermediate correction.
- Custom crafted to give you the smile you deserve.
- Minimal discomfort.
- Minimal to no speech interference.
- The unique flexible material allows for gentle, consistent movement.
- Virtually invisible; you can confidently work, exercise, and socialize while wearing your aligners.
- Works for patients needing both dual arch or only one arch.
Crest Hill Family Dental can help find the right type of orthodontic treatment for your lifestyle and needs. Call to schedule an orthodontic evaluation in Crest Hill, IL today at (815) 439-1111.